Our holiday camps are a great way to give all children the opportunity to build confidence, develop new skills, enjoy being active and have lots of fun. Our holiday camps are ran every school holiday and are available to children of all interests & sporting abilities aged between 5 – 11.
Below is a brief insight as to what takes place during the different types of camps that are on offer during the school holidays.
- Fundays– This camp is great for children that have an interest in a bit of everything! Children will take part a wide range of activities which includes multi-skills games, quizzes, arts & crafts, party games & classroom games. In line with OFSTED guidelines, children will have periods of free time where they will be offered activities they can chose from (boardgames, playground games, card games etc).
- Sport Camps – If your child loves to be active and has an enthusiasm for sport, this is the perfect camp for them. The camp will consist of fun & engaging drills that focuses on developing children’s sporting abilities (relevant to the specific sport). Throughout the day children will also take part in games, matches & tournaments.
- Art Camp – A camp for the children with a creative flair. Children will make between 3-4 different pieces of art using paint, pens, glitter, tissue paper, paper plates, cardboard, string, wool……anything you can think of!
- Event Days – Our most popular camps during the school holidays! This is usually a ‘party’ that’s revolved around a specific time of the year (Easter, Halloween or Christmas). The day is spent playing lots of engaging party games & competitions where children can win prizes & celebrate the occasion!
A more in depth description of the individual camp will be available on the event when making a booking (on the event calendar).
Additional Camp Information
- All camps are 9AM – 3PM (early drop off & late pick up options are available at an additional cost)
- All camps are £21.00 (sibling discount available).
- All camps take place at Selwood Academy, Berkley Road, Frome, BA11 2EF.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, drink & appropriate clothing & footwear for the day (particularly for the sport camps).
- All our camps are ran by qualified sports coaches who are first aid trained.