Although Covid-19 has changed our way of running summer camps and activities, it won’t take away our ability to provide a fun filled day for your children!
We are taking lots of additional precautions inline with the government guidelines to ensure the safety of all during our care – children, staff and parents. A few additional measures include;
- Smaller group sizes (max 12 in a bubble)
- One way system for drop off/ pick up
- Adapted activities that have been Covid-19 risk assessed
- Additional hygiene and cleaning measures
- Staggered break, lunch and play times
- All staff have completed ‘Prevent Covid’ online course
- We have attached our additional measures inline with current government advise, however we will be monitoring government guidelines and update when and if they change.